Christopher M. Donato, DMD
Changing lives through dentistry is the foundation of Dr. Donato’s philosophy of superior patient care. Originally from upstate New York, his passion for dentistry started when he realized that he wanted to help people. He is naturally caring and always wanting to help those in need. In his youth, he displayed an artistic eye and manual dexterity which lead him toward dentistry.
Currently residing in the Southwest Florida area, his impressive background includes a dental degree from Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry, combined with over 20 years experience as a practicing dentist. In order to provide the highest quality of care possible for his patients, Dr. Donato commits to annual continuing education. This equips him with leading edge knowledge of the latest clinical techniques in dentistry, which in turn helps him to serve his patients with the highest quality care possible.
- Dental Implant Continuum Course
- Dr. Arun Garg – Certification in Dental Implants/em>
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Certification of Parenteral Conscious Sedation
- Boston University-Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry
- Doctor Medicine Dentistry
- Merrimack College
- Tampa General Hospital, staff privileges
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital, staff privileges
- Lakewood Ranch Hospital, staff privileges
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- American Dental Association of Anesthesiology
- Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Implant Association
Dr. Donato enjoys spending time with family, running, flying, sailing, competing in triathlons, adventure racing and a wide variety of endurance events.